Posted on 2019-10-07, by Germany2020.
World War 2 / 1939-1945
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 113 MB
Duration: 1 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn more about the History of World War 2 ,This map videos covers all the crucial Description points ,facts and causes.
What you'll learn
Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools
Organized Lessons to help you study for an exam
Memorize large amounts of information about World War 2
Identify the most important facts in your history class
Strong interest in history
passion of discovery
The carnage of World War II was unprecedented and brought the world closest to the term "total warfare." On average 27,000 people were killed each day between September 1, 1939, until the formal surrender of Japan on September 2, 1945. Western technological advances had turned upon itself, bringing about the most destructive war in human history. The primary combatants were the Axis nations of Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, Imperial Japan, and the Allied nations, Great Britain (and its Commonwealth nations), the Soviet Union, and the United States. Seven days after the suicide of Adolf Hitler, Germany unconditionally surrendered on May 7, 1945. The Japanese would go on to fight for nearly four more months until their surrender on September 2, which was brought on by the U.S. dropping atomic bombs on the Japanese towns of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Despite winning the war, Britain largely lost much of its empire, which was outlined in the basis of the Atlantic Charter
The "total war" mobilized the economic and industrial resources of all belligerents and caused the death of some 50 million people, most of whom were civilians.
The war ended with the fall of Berlin by the Red Army in May 1945 and the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in early August 1945.
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in history
- Ebooks list page : 41517
- 2019-10-21World War 2 1939 1945
- 2019-10-02World War 2 1939-1945
- 2017-12-05[PDF] World War II 1939-1945 (Discovering U.S. History)
- 2012-06-10World War II: 1939-1945 (Discovering U.S. History) by Tim McNeese (Repost)
- 2012-02-28Milton Remembers, World War II 1939 - 1945
- 2011-05-21World War II 1939-1945 (Discovering U.S. History)
- 2010-09-07World War II 1939-1945 (Discovering U.S. History)
- 2012-06-08World War II in Photographs
- 2012-06-08Allied Artillery of World War II
- 2012-06-07The German Army in World War II (Osprey General Military) - Removed
- 2012-06-07The Reich Intruders: Dramatic RAF Medium Bomber Raids Over Europe in World War Two
- 2012-06-03German Half-Tracks of World War Two (Concord #7054)
- 2012-06-03The Spicer Web: The Romance of a Flying-Boat Flight in the First World War
- 2012-05-23Famous Ships Of World War 2 In Colour
- 2012-05-22Army Badges and Insignia of World War 2
- 2012-05-22Army Badges and Insignia of World War 2 Book 2
- 2012-05-22World War Two: Armoured Fighting Vehicles & Self-Propelled Artillery
- 2012-05-22Aircraft of World War II (The Aviation Factfile)
- 2012-05-21The Royal Air Force of World War Two In Colour
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.